Thursday, April 21

Should I or Should I not

hmm cyndi is coming sg again on 27th April 2005 again... shld i go or shld i not go for the autograph session again -.-|l| tis time she come to sg to promote Tian Guo De Jia Yi (天国的嫁衣) series. Image hosted by Photobucket.com This is the promotion poster. Wonder should i go buy the vcd n go for the autograph session a nt zzzzzzz....nw the problem is how much is tt freaking 2 box cost zzzzz....feel like getting money from father den pay him back when i get my pay from SIP. As for S.H.E alarm clock i tink i wun buy already. (COZ OF THE FREAKING AGENCY NV FIND ANY JOB OR ELSE I WOULD NOT HAVE HEADACHE BUYING THINGS) hmm nw ask mother go northpoint with mi she oso dun wan to go with mi zzzzz....sian sian sian stay at hm very sian...ok wait for bleach to dl finish den wait for naruto to release n watch it, after the show stone at hm n wait for tml to go sentosa zzzzzzzz BORING DAY AHEAD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home