Feeling Stress out
This few days feeled so stress out from the working that I had been given by the supervisor. I am always the one appointed to do things. My partner took MC for yesterday and today, so only me and my supervisor at the attic doing work. Just finished part 1 of the project, and during that part 1 of the project, the supervisor want me to compile everything together. I was like ok....since u asked me to do, I do lor as if i got a choice of not to do -_-... After part 1 completed, here comes part 2 of the project. Part 2 is to used a new programming language called Struts. Struts used J2EE programming, JSPs (Java Server Pages), XML and some tld (tag library definations). What we use to display will be designed in JSPs, than the process will be taken from the java classes that we have created, the java will be processed from some XML and the result will be shown on the JSPs. This program uses Apache Tomcat and Apache Ant. Here comes the stress part of the project, my supervisor gave us the project like 1 week ago. Asked us to change accordingly to fix the design that we had design in the prototype web. THEN today, after my lunch he came back and say "Oh I have changed some part of the login function and I have finished programming on the search function can you edit and add onto the current JSPs that you had created?". I was like WTF, asked us to design the shit for 1 week liao, now tell us need to redesign every shit AGAIN, especially the login page. I edited the login page for like 2 - 3 days then completed login page, and now he tell me to edit again, want me to do extra work say la -_-...more stress part is he asked me to teach my partner the new coding when she comes back to work. ok la write till here, tml still must work..... WHY AM I ALWAYS THE ONE THAT TEACHER AND SUPERVISOR WANTED TO BE APPOINTED TO BE LEADER -_-

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home