For those who want to ask me out, or want to call me...
the time nw is 7:24am, for this few days, please do not ask me out, or call me, I may not be able to answer due to the reason that my grandma maybe just pass away, I haven receive any news yet, but juz nw when my mum went out, she was crying, so i still dun koe the ans to it yet.. So please if possible, unless important, PLEASE DO NOT COME AND DISTURB ME IN MSN OR CALL ME, I FEEL FUSTRATED AND DO NOT WANT TO DO ANYTHING NOW!!!!!! EDIT: 8.47am I just received the news from my father that my grandma, just pass away at 6+am this morning, so PLEASE DO NOT COME AND DISTURB ME if you dun wan to get scolding from me.... Thanks for the understanding...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home