Saturday, June 11

Tiring Journey (Happy Dumpling Festival)

ok today went to Woodlands to pass back Aixuan her WBAD lecture notes. But on the journey there, it was a damn tiring journey -_-;;;. I board the bus from Beach Road, it goes to City Hall, Chinatown, Telok Blangah, Bukit Merah, Queestown, Bukit Timah, Turf Club Road, then to Woodlands -_-;;;. machiam going around Singapore like that -.-'. After passing her the notes, went to interchange and took another bus back to Yishun to have my lunch. Have western food next to the bus stop =) The sauce there was nice. After lunch, go to the bus stop and take 1 stop of bus back home lol. People will think that I siao 1 stop also want to take bus. The reason I took 1 stop of bus is because its gona rain, if I walk home, don't know later I walk half way will rain a not so mights well take bus home. After I reach home, watched some video, than play a while of Flyff (Fly For Fun). If you are asking me what is Flyff, here's the website: http://english.flyff.com. Lazy to intro the game here, a bit tired from this week of working. Having headache since last Thursday. While I am typing now, I am still having the headache. Maybe later play a while of flyff then i go sleep liao. This morning 5.45am woke up, coz go pray my grandpa. Today is the dumpling festival for your info =). Dumpling on the way for this few days weeeeeeeee.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home