Friday, July 8

Stress

Today was quite a stressful day. After lunch, the supervisor say he want something by 6pm, and that thing was like damn long and i totally don't understand at all -_-;;; lucky the supervisor tell me how to do and give me a sample coding or else totally cannot finish -_-;;; The radio blog was back in action with all the old songs that was in last time, but removed some, and added somemore new songs in. And maybe adding some more in as long as I have the time to do. I am planning of buying a domain, and create the web myself, any idea of what domain I should get??? I was planning to get haohao86.net(coz haohao all domain taken, SLH all domain oso taken, inferno all domain oso taken, left with haohao86.net not taken -_-)...Any more idea to give??? tag at the tagboard and tell mi :D and I am tinking of making a tag board myself, but the smiley dun koe how to do -_-;;; So should i do it myself -_-;;;; Suggestion that is not related will not be entertained :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home