Boring day
Today was quite a boring day at the office. Do the same day like yesterday -_-;;; Time to design a website for myself, domain juz bought for the new company that my friend and me gona setup. A webhosting company, those who want to buy a webhosting space, just contact me, and I will signup for you. If u wan custom plan, email to me, or email to the sales department of the company. For now is 100MB with unlimited bandwidth of transfer @ $17. If you want a domain, its $17/year. All will be handle by us. Most importantly is work will be done after payment is done. Today saw Kym Ng and Fiona Xie outside Orchard Towers where I work. After lunch, almost started arguement with my supervisor -_-;; Ask him about how to do this, he go explain how this work -_-;;; I answer I know how it work, he continued explaining how it worked -_-;;; Of course i koe how it work la the problem that I dun understand was how this is done, continue with explaining how it work no use -_-;;; Ok la write till here very tired, go slp liao...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home