Monday, June 13

OMFGWTFBBQ

This morning I almost died. When I was bathing the fsking heater got problem. The sprayer no water come out, then the heater gt funny sound and water keep going into the heater and no water came out. I "off" the tap and the water just simply continue to go into the heater and nothing spray out of the sprayer. Then got funny sound came out from the heater and it become so loud that I thought it will kichia and chi ba boom. I quickly come out of the bath room, and after a while the sound simply gone. I quickly on the tap that is being connected to, and the water simply "splash" out like the tap was choked for a long time, and after a while the sprayer started spraying water out, IT SPRAY WATER THAT SIMPLE LIKE BOILED WATER. HOT STEAM CAME OUT FROM THE SPRAYER AND THE WATER OMFG...Some of the water splashed onto me, and it was so hot like boiled water -_-..... I quickly bath and ran out of the bath room, scared later the thing ki siao again. After that quickly tell father about it although he is sleeping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home