Summary of the week
Tueday
Gone to work, BUT after the incident that happen on monday, the supervisor first thing come office ask my partner and me, u all understand what u all doing, and straight ask me, your javascript solve already? I was like erh yes i solve already, as if u got help me. After that, the page still got a lot of problem, but kinda solve at the end of the day. Father bought a new S.H.E puzzle weeeeee.....
This is the pic of the box cover:
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Wednesday
Went out with weiwei, angela, zili and mic to Bugis Junction shopping and walk walk, the last time was like last week? But this time, gone there to eat Mos Burger. First time eat in Mos Burger. Don't know what to order and what food is nice there, so ask they all what they order, then order something the same to eat. The things there was so ex -_- $5+ for a medium ice milk tea and a teriyaki burger -_-.. Not full at all. After the dinner, went to the arcade, played Daytona, rank 1st in the end :D actually was rank second, mic at the ending part skid then i get first XD. Actually, I played daytona for a very long time liao lol, so i know how to control the car quite well, so ange don't be sad, train up and you will know how to control the car there lol. Can train up for the practical for driving lol.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Thurday
Today slack whole day at the office -_-... Then ask who want to go watch Initial D movie, the reply I get was, "oh I go watch with my boyfriend" OR "I going to watch with my girlfriend".
I was like erm ok then sua, lucky when ask zili, he say Jason, Kelvin, Zell and Crim going to watch this saturday, can join them to go and watch :D at last got people want to watch it with me :D
Found an Initial D game website, you can win prize and go to Beijing to watch Initial D movie with the stars that acted in the movie I think forget the prize liao.
Initial D game

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home