Thursday, June 16

Company moving soon

Today big boss came to the company, to discuss about some business with the company and discuss about moving of company. My company will be moving on 1st July 2005, to Orchard Tower which is located in Orchard Road for those who don't know.(DUHZ) From what I heard is that, the space will be double of the current shop house, with 4 rooms. 1 room will be for my supervisor and Melvin Yap, another room for 2 operation collegue (1 managing the supplier side another managing the hotel side for those who still don't know what my company is about click here lazy to go and explain), and room for the 2nd boss, and another room don't know for who. As for another operation department collegue, i don't know where she will be sitting, I only heard "You will be sitting here", obviously we are not in the meeting coz we not permanent staff there. Today, was a boring day at the office, worked with java coding and xml coding almost everyday. My supervisor even asked us when we can finish the prototype of this coding website, I answered by tomorrow should be able to finish. I think, when they move to the new office, we will be assigned to help on connecting all the hubs and router back, and ask us to migrate of data. Maybe i may not know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home