My work place at home and SIP office
SIP OFFICE
1st Floor of the office. Right side is 2 operation department officer, left top is 1 of the boss (director), then left bottom is another operation department member.
This is my working place, the phone like cannot work wan leh -_-
Left side is where my partner sits and the right side is where my supervisor sits, and this view is taken from where i sit.
Top view of the office from roof top.
The poor computer that I am using -_-;;;;;
HOME
My computer at home very good wan leh tahan me for 3 years liao. :D There are soft toy there around there also. Below monitor is an Oxnard from Hamtaro with a black string around the neck lol, and a Mr Kiasu which I get since primary school until now still there lol. On top of the CPU is a bear, took it from my father, he say his company don't want it who want it take it, so i take it and put there and it sits on top of Cyndi - Honey album rofl....
Still remember I say before I got a puzzle on S.H.E, this is the one :D It's on the wall just behind my computer.
Collection of S.H.E stuff, by buying their albums, and an autographed Tian Guo De Jia Yi beside.
Another box and another file found below coz top no more space to put, and those books is secondary school and primary school textbook, you can find a sec 3 & 4 Chemistry book sticking out (combined science, I not so clever to go study PURE CHEM).
ok, for those who want come my house and see, what is in my room, this is the things that you can find in my room and nothing else anymore. There's nothing interesting to come and see also -_-

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home