Saturday, June 25

Do I look that old????

Today is saturday, and as usual its just another normal day to me. Went to the nearby stall near by office to have my breakfast. Have a bowl of prawn mee, then walk all the way to Jalan Sultan shopping center, where my father work last time, to buy a cup of Icy Mocha Soya drink. For those who don't know what drink is that, heres a picture of it: Image hosted by Photobucket.com Its Mocha + Soya bean milk + ice and blend it together. The shop that i bought it from was Mr Bean. Now they are having a promotion, buy 1 cup of Icy Mocha Soya, you can have a pan cake free. But the cost for this is DAMN EXPENSIVE. THIS CUP OF ICY MOCHA SOYA AND THE FREE PANCAKE COST A FREAKING $2.80 SCAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM After work, have lunch with my father. Both of us ordered Yong Tau Foo, and the aunty asked me "Eh, what's the thing that your brother want ar???" (coz Yong Tau Foo can put Bee Hoon or noodle in). I was like do I look that old or my father look young -______- This wan still nvm, just now have dinner with my father at the market place near my house, the aunty who brings the food to us asked my father "Eh this want your younger brother iszit?? Or its your friend" My father point to me and reply "He look so old meh????" The aunty answer back "Coz both of you look quite alike ma" I was like erm ok -_______- which father and son don't look alike -_______- After that my father reply, "This guy my son la" The aunty reply back "ISZIT don't look like leh SORRY ar boy" Do I look so old and look like a 40+ year old guy -__________________-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home