Nice reason ever heard
Today actually was my pay day. BUT BUT i did not get anything at all =) . After lunch, the part time accountant came to the office. Gave all the full time staff there their pay, and all get their cheque bla bla. I was wondering the accountant will give us a not. When 3pm reach, no pay was given to us. About 4pm, boss came in. After I came out of the toilet, I went to ask the boss, when will I get my pay? There was silence for 10 seconds, and he asked me "What day is today ar?" I was like stunt, today pay day and you don't know? What kind of boss is this man....I reply "Eh, last friday of the month". "Oh ok, *find for accountant and ask her* eh you never gave them their pay?" Accountant reply "No, no people tell me about them" "Oh ok, *answer back to me* Sorry ar, we will give it to both of you on monday....AND THANKS FOR REMINDING!!!" *Call supervisor down* "Eh, how long have they worked here???" *OS: OMG HOW LONG WE WORK YOU OSO DUN KOE FAINT* The reason I am bolding and make it big was because, U NEVER TELL THE ACCOUNTANT OF COURSE SHE DON'T KNOW LA DUHZ....U EXPECT THE ACCOUNTANT TO KNOW EVERY SHIT MEH -_-.... And don't ask me how much iszit. I also lazy to ask about the pay -_-... When monday reach, we will know how much is the pay :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home